Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Change; Let's Love it! (Inspired by Niall Horan)



I was watching One Direction’s interview on daybreak and let’s just say, the 1D boys are hilarious! During the interview, the interviewee asked what the boys thought of the new panel of judges for the X Factor and how, many people were saying that this change wasn’t good. As a reply to that, Niall Horan said, “People don’t want to see the change but when the change happens; they love it”, and this line has been stuck in my head since I saw the interview.
Is change good or bad, desired or not? 

Well, thinking back on the line, it really is true. At first we do not wish for the change, but when the change happens we learn to accept it. We learn from it, experience from it, and definitely love it at the end.

Here I am going to put forth a few examples that were inside my head while writing this post:
1) When my Social Science teacher got changed, the whole class moaned. Everyone thought that we wanted our old teacher back. Soon we got used to the teaching pattern of our new teacher and somewhere started enjoying the change!
2) One Direction; the band was formed in X Factor UK. The formation of the band was a change for the five individual singers, but taking it in good spirits, now, they love the change!
3) India became a democracy, and now is the biggest democracy in the world! It was a change for Indians, but I bet nobody moaned when this change took place.
4) About one or two years back, the CBSE education system changed in India. I remember getting irritated when we got to know about the CCE system, but now I am used to it. I know how to divide my time, I’ve learnt many different things that I never thought I would have from the normal education system and am starting to enjoy the grading system.






So, change is good! Or at least, we should know that whatever is happening definitely has a reason behind it.
Maybe not EVERY change is good, but just a little tweak here and there won’t turn our lives upside down!









Here is the link to 1D's full daybreak interview! 



2 comments:

Taruna Goel said...

I agree with you on this one. I love change - infact I thrive on it!

Srishti said...

Thanks Massi! :)
Change is awesome if we accompany our good spirits along with it! :D