Monday, March 19, 2012

Dear God....What were you thinking?

What did HE think?

God made me, God made you, He made everything and everyone. But what did he think while deciding where each one of us would go.

Was he playing a board game with himself?Trying to move the pieces around, hoping to make a connection. I don't really know, but then why did He make all of us so different?Why did he decide to place me in India and not in Austria or England or even Canada. Why is it that we are white brown or black but not purple, green or pink(or even blue like in Avatar)?


How did He decide we all would meet on this earth? Creating blood bond relations and amazing friends. How did He make sure that we would meet the right people at the right time? Tell me how did He decide who is perfect for the other? Wonder if He has an action plan. Or maybe, He is a spy on a mission, taking this world under His control and trying to find something. I wonder if we are small chess pieces on a board to Him. While He is trying to strategically move each piece, sitting there right now, deciding on His next move. I wonder who He is playing against.

I wonder what He wonders about me....


3 comments:

Sudhir Birla said...

Written very well. Very true thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I like reading your articles a lot;as your opinions are well worth considering, albeit I found this article to be a bit insipid.
There should have been some conclusion.

Srishti said...

Im glad you like reading my blog! But the reason for writin this article is the fact that not everything in life is explained and not everything in life has a conclusions. Sometimes, we need to accept things as they are and not try to bend them :)