Monday, January 6, 2014

A Beautiful World

Hey guys! 
A very happy new year to all my readers! I guess we will finally get to time travel this year (atleast I hope so). Today I wrote a short poem that I would like to share with you all!

Butterflies, Breeze and Sunshine

Like little butterflies fluttering away
Singing the song of the wind
Like flowers blooming 
and the raindrops pattering down.

Like the new plants that grow
the beautiful nature's rhyme
Like the stars that light up the evening sky
and the rainbow spreads colour and joy.

Like the gusto of the wind, 
which spreads a shiny breeze
Like the song of a nightingale
and squirrels peeping through the leaves.

Like the Sun shining so bright
awakening our souls with light.
Like the new born baby's cry
the sweet song that says hello to life.

Like all the beautiful things in the world
a relation built on love and trust
To family, life and friends all dear
Your love is lovely, ohh, I just shed a tear!


I hope you liked it! Let me know what you thought of it in the comments :) 
Loads of love and best wishes for the new year
Srishti

1 comment:

Sudhir Birla said...

Nice Poem

Happy New Year