Friday, August 26, 2011

I spy!


“When things are hidden; they are bound to be found!”

With my new found addiction to a show called ‘Pretty Little Liars’ by each passing episode I realize what is happening. One person, the anonymous A has the secrets of people and is spreading them. Slowly, they are getting disclosed and new topics are slowly opening up.

Well, this made me think about what happens every passing day in my school life. Everyone holds some secrets about the other. And, whenever we hold a grudge against each other, these secrets open up. Hence, creating much more troubles and fights.

It more or less seems like the game of I Spy or which we usually call Hide and Seek. This shows that wherever you may be hidden, the Denner eventually finds everyone and completes his turn.

Okay, so, well I am addicted to pretty little liars and it seems like everything fictional relates to our everyday life! Regardless of the fact that I don’t have secrets like those of the leads from the show, I do know that there are certain parts of me that I only want certain people to know, and not disclose to the rest. Apparently, when these fights become a part of everyday, a few or maybe all, are opened up at the wrong times.
At these certain times, I am out of thought for what to do, how to react and even how to feel?
It makes me come to just one single thought......


Would our life be any spicy if everyone was peaceful?
I am not saying the fights between nations, or countries. I am just saying a small argument between friends that can be easily resolved. I guess, no matter how brutal they may seem at the moment, these do help us in self discovery J

No comments: